-Go Away- -Go Away-

nice song

It was a good song but the animation was pretty bad.

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

I love that song.

Very cool animation. My favorite part was when the guy get's out of bed and walks to those places and goes back to sleep.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

ttttttttt

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Damn

This was completely awesome. It deserves a hella lot of praises. That sound was weird when he was stepping on the grass but it was amazing flash. one of my favorites of all time. GREAT JOB!

Environmental Environmental

Pretty cool

nice animation but what's the big deal. It's just a bunch of animals.

Hairspray - Improved Hairspray - Improved

Cool

OK, you obviosly know what your doing in Flash. Only suggestion would be that you should make the hands more outlined so we can see what he's doing up on his face.

FlashBulb responds:

Good point. I'll do that for future animations. It's those little things that I tend to over look...

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Nice movies!

Though, both Macs and PCs suck, the reasons you gave were untrue. The only reason the PC had pop-ups was probably spyware. That is the only reason pop-ups can appear without browsing the net. Macs are generally not that slow, and there are actually more great Mac games. I can understand if you are exaggerating though.

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

Good show

I like the concept of this flash, but the ending is rather weird and I do not know why you would put that disturbing segment in it.

Grizzly's Rant I Grizzly's Rant I

hehehehe

That was hilarious. illwillpress's movies are pretty funny though.

unwellpuss responds:

iwillpress is alrite. but I think that I have more razztazz then he does. I rock!

The ThundercatsCollection The ThundercatsCollection

Quit protecting CRAP

These submissions suck! Quit trying to offend people. It shows that you have no life.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Ahh Finally it's here

Good job once again! Couldn't wait for this to come out!